Exion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kind of Computer are you using?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxEvilTacoxx
Apprentice
xxEvilTacoxx

Stats
Hurt or Heal Health:
What kind of Computer are you using? Left_bar_bleue18/20What kind of Computer are you using? Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)

What kind of Computer are you using? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of Computer are you using?   What kind of Computer are you using? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm using a Toshiba Satellite Laptop. It's a really nice computer for getting on the internet and posting on forums on as well, because of it's big keyboard Smile

What computer are using?
Back to top Go down
Dragoonmason
Admin
Dragoonmason

Stats
Hurt or Heal Health:
What kind of Computer are you using? Left_bar_bleue18/20What kind of Computer are you using? Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Computer are you using?   What kind of Computer are you using? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 pm

A Dell...because I'm cheap.
Back to top Go down
https://exionforums.forumotion.com
xxEvilTacoxx
Apprentice
xxEvilTacoxx

Stats
Hurt or Heal Health:

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Computer are you using?   What kind of Computer are you using? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey...I'm getting a dell for my next PC Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragoonmason
Admin
Dragoonmason

Stats
Hurt or Heal Health:

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Computer are you using?   What kind of Computer are you using? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

They are really nice...but mine's from 2005...so yeah...a dinosaur compared to the new ones.
Back to top Go down
https://exionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Computer are you using?   What kind of Computer are you using? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of Computer are you using?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exion Forums :: Off-Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: