Exion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Never-ending War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragoonmason
Admin
Dragoonmason

Stats
Hurt or Heal Health:
The Never-ending War Left_bar_bleue18/20The Never-ending War Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)

The Never-ending War Empty
PostSubject: The Never-ending War   The Never-ending War EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:33 am

This game is extremely lengthy and requires patience.
Now, there are many things in the Character Sheet that you get with this after you register. Health, Gold, Energy, Weapons, Items, Equipment, and Status.
Health: The key point in the game is to deplete the other member's Health to 0. After that, they are out unless they are revived by an item's cause. Everyone starts with 5000 Health.
Gold: The currency in the war. It is used to buy weapons, items, and equipment.
Energy: You use this to heal yourself or attack others. Using items doesn't use up energy unless specified otherwise.
Weapons: These aid in attack your opponent. Upgrading weapons takes your old weapon, paying a certain amount of Gold, and making it better.
Items: Things that will aid you in success for the war. They do a variety of things.
Equipment: These aid in defending against attacks.
Status: These affect you in many different ways some good...some bad. There are Poison, Paralyze, Bleed, Leech, Burn, Regenerate, Gleam, Resist, and Bypass. Poison gives you 20 damage every time you take a turn. Paralyze restricts your moves to Rest. You can use any healing items while Paralyzed. Bleed gives you 25 damage every time you take a turn. Your attack power is halved for weapons, but not for magic. Leech gives you 20 damage every time you take a turn. The opponent who inflicted Leech on you gets 10 Health every time you take Leech damage. Burn gives you 30 damage every time you take a turn. Your moves are restricted to Rest, Defend, and Collection while Burned. Regenerate gives you 50 Health per turn for 5 turns. Gleam gives you twice as much Gold as you received using Collection. This effects only works 3 times. Resist lets you fully resist all kinds of damage until you take 2 turns. Bypass lets you use Rest along with the other Commands.

The Basic Commands:
-Basic Attack: Does 50 damage to one opponent. Uses up 50 Energy. Can be used as many times as wanted as long as the user has enough Energy to use it.
-Heal: Heals the user for 100 Health. Uses up 60 Energy. Can be used as many times as wanted as long as the user has enough Energy to use it.
-Rest: Heals the user of all their Energy and 500 Health. No other Command can be made while using Rest.
-Defend: Resists half the damage of the next attack. Uses 25 Energy. Can only be used once per turn. If stacked once, it resists three-fourths the damage. If stacked twice, it resists all damage. All stacks after that do nothing.
-Collection: The user collects Gold based on how much Energy they used. You can use 10-100 Energy. However much Energy you use, you gain twice as much Gold. Can only be used once per turn.

The Weapons Shop

The Items Shop (Incomplete)

The Equipment Shop-Coming Soon

You can use your Coins and convert them into Gold at the Prize Store.

Last edited by Dragoonmason on Mon May 30, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://exionforums.forumotion.com
xxEvilTacoxx
Apprentice
xxEvilTacoxx

Stats
Hurt or Heal Health:
The Never-ending War Left_bar_bleue18/20The Never-ending War Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Never-ending War   The Never-ending War EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Looks complicated......lol.

I guess I will have to start the War....I declare war on Dragoon!
Back to top Go down
Dragoonmason
Admin
Dragoonmason

Stats
Hurt or Heal Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Never-ending War   The Never-ending War EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:49 pm

It is. Once the shops are up and running fully, it'll be more complicated. For right now, all weapons are available and about half the items are available. No armor yet...

But to start the offense,

-Buys Basic Scythe
-DM loses 600 Gold
-Basic Attack x6 to ET
-DM loses 300 Energy
-ET takes 510 damage.

Just so you know, the order will matter. If I attacked and then bought the scythe, I would have only done 300 damage. As long as I don't update the stats or someone doesn't post, you can edit your actions. Plus, putting the actions in the format shown above is suggested, but not required. It just helps me keep track of what to change.
Back to top Go down
https://exionforums.forumotion.com
Ninjendo
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Never-ending War   The Never-ending War EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:04 am

Jendo uses thrust

DM fainted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-ending War   The Never-ending War Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-ending War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exion Forums :: Off-Topic :: Forum Games-
Jump to: