Exion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ways to earn Coins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragoonmason
Admin
Dragoonmason

Stats
Hurt or Heal Health:
Ways to earn Coins Left_bar_bleue18/20Ways to earn Coins Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)

Ways to earn Coins Empty
PostSubject: Ways to earn Coins   Ways to earn Coins EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:23 am

First off, Coins are the 'currency' in the forums, and you can earn them in these ways:

Posting:

Every time you post, you get 1 Coin. Every time you make a new topic, you get 2 Coins. Once you get 100 posts you get an extra 15 Coins; just notify me and I'll add them in for you.

Annual Drawing/Monthly Drawing:

Every end of the month and start of a new year, there will be a drawing, and the member that gets picked will get a special reward. 200 Coins for winning the monthly drawing and 1000 Coins for winning the annual drawing. The Coins will be automatically added to the winner's account.

Other:

When it is your birthday, you will get 50 Coins for getting older! Also, when you add a friend, you get 5 Coins!

You can also start your own little shop, but for every 100 Coins you make, the Bank (a.k.a. Me) gets 1 Coin. [Is subject to change]

Don't forget to visit the Prize Store!
Back to top Go down
https://exionforums.forumotion.com

Ways to earn Coins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exion Forums :: Off-Topic :: Forum Store-
Jump to: